Department News

In preparation for the Phase 2 Sewer Project, water plans for those customers that will be sewered can be found on our website at

You may also request this plan by emailing or you can pick up a copy at the Water Department Office, 196 Chatham Road.  

If you need further assistance, please contact our office at 508-432-0304.

Thank you.

Recent Voice Broadcast